- Peeled cucumber slices (using a vegetable peeler)
- 2 oz (2-3 slices) Real, unprocessed deli meat
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- Shredded lettuce
- Additional non-starchy veggies you like
- 1/3 cup hummus
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Arrange cucumber slices on a flexible cutting board or piece of parchment paper.
- Layer meat on top of it.
- Add your vegetables in a thin line.
- Add mustard or salsa if desired.
- Lift up the edge of the cucumber.
- Roll tightly and insert a toothpick in the center of each cucumber slice.
1.5 Protein Units
1.5 Fat Units
1 Carbohydrate Unit
AlignLife Warsaw MetaLife Clinic